Creating an Email Template¶
- Go to https://app.doublegdp.com/mail_templates
- Click the +Create button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the canvas, you can now begin creating your newsletter. Drag items from the right panel onto the canvas.
- Once you're done, click save at the top right of the screen.
- Name your template.
This template will be used to send out a targetted email campaign.
Setting up an Email Campaign¶
Sending bulk emails to users can be achieved in a similar manner as sending bulk SMSes. The difference is that as an administrator, you should have already created the Email template in the App. To do that;
- Go to Email Templates under "Community".
- Click "Create" at the bottom right.
- Design template as desired.
- Click "Save" and name the template.
The next step is where the SMS and Email Campaign processes sync. To create the campaign, view the process here.
- Be sure to select the Email template created earlier in the "Campaign type" (the first field on the Campaign page).